Monday, January 18, 2016

Love....

Good morning everyone!  Now that we have Christmas and the New Year behind us and we are well into January I now turn my thoughts to Valentine's Day.  This is my first card.


This is a very easy card that packs a punch, I think!  It's a 4 1/4" X 5 1/2" card with the bottom layer of white cardstock embossed with one of my favorite folders.  It's from Stampin-Up and it's called Vintage Wallpaper.   My little hearts are also embossed with a  Cuttlebug Swiss Dots folder.  My ribbon is brand new and it's from Really Reasonable Ribbon. This is a flat card and will mail easily.  I did pop up the hearts to give the card a little dimension.  I almost forgot the sentiment is from the Flourishes Life Lines set.  I cut it out with a spellbinders die called Nested Lacey Pennants.

So there you have it.  I think I covered everything I used.  Happy Monday everyone!

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

Such a lovely Valentine, Glenda, I love that embossed background with the wonderful hearts and ribbon which pop off the card! Have a beautiful day...stay warm!

Selma said...

Glenda this is such a pretty Valentine. I love your layout.

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful, I need to make a few............thanks for reminding me

Lenoria said...

Glenda, I love your card and hope you are staying in and staying warm on this crisp day!

Leslie Miller said...

Yes, it is time for Valentines and I'm dragging behind on that. You have a gift for bringing extreme beauty to the simplest designs. So pretty, Glenda!

Mary Ann said...

Very pretty card!!!Love the dsign!!!Have a good day!!!

Darlene said...

Just gorgeous Glenda. The gingham ribbon is perfect for the design. Great job. Hugs

Donna said...

This is really pretty! I love the simplicity and that great pop of red!