Monday, January 11, 2016

January Card......

In my never ending quest for a perfect birthday card I submit another quick and easy card made for one of the men in my life who will be needing a card to celebrate his birthday this year!  I'm always needing a quick birthday card to send along to someone in my family and never seem to have enough in my box so this one will be added to the mix!


I used G45 Good Ol' Sport "Hoarded" paper and set it up on a black background. I love these gorgeous reds and greens and of course the images are just perfect for a young man!  It seems I never stay ahead of the number of birthday cards I need but I keep trying.

And just a quick reminder that no matter where you are, or what you are doing, just remember to breathe!

5 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Smiled at "Hoarded" papers...I too have G45 stashed. But it is always fun to use. Good for you on being ahead of the game. Your man card is delightful.
Have a fun week.

craftieodmae said...

Beautiful and I love the color!!!

Sylvia said...

What a fun birthday card, Glenda!I collect Graphic 45...that is all I can call it as it always seems to be there! Love your card and love the papers! Happy Monday! It's cold here!

Leslie Miller said...

Absolute perfection for a young man! You do masculine as well as feminine! Always love Graphic 45 papers and, yes, I'm hoarding some, as well. I, too, am trying to do better about adding birthday cards to my stash this year.

Darlene said...

Well this is absolutely awesome Glenda! Perfect for the guys .. love that plaid! Sorry I've not been around much ... been spending a lot of time over in PA ... my mom's been sick since before Christmas and they (ER, etc) don't seem to find anything and just keep sending her back home. She'll be 86 on the 27th of this month and is rarely ill so this is really hard on her. Anyways ... thanks once again for fabulous inspiration ... we can always use that when it comes to those GUY cards! Happy Day!