Wednesday, December 10, 2014

What's on Your Workdesk? Wednesday #288

It's Wednesday and I'm here to share my desk with you.  If you are wondering why I would be showing you my workspace it's because every Wednesday we all get together and take a photo of our space then blog about it.  Then we go to Julia's blog and link to her blog hop and then we can visit each other and see what we have going on in our lives.  Julia has all the instructions and rules listed at the top of her blog so it is really easy to join in.  We are a group of crafters from all over the world and we share our space, ideas and thoughts with each other on Wednesday.


This was taken yesterday afternoon and it still looks the same this morning.  I've been working on a card and it is going to have a blue flower.  You can see I'm working with Graphic 45 paper...By The Sea.  I will share the card with you next week.

Now I'm off to join in at Julia's blog and begin my visits.  Keep the coffee hot and I will be through to see you as soon as I can.  Come join us; we always love seeing new faces!

16 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oooh, I see something hiding behind that bottle of glue. I can't wait!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Some pretty little cut outs, some green grass thru the blinds, and a pop of red !! We are to be in the 50's Fri/Sat/Sun...then I bet a drastic change ! Hoping after all this paper work for mom I can continue the season with fun projects that are falling behind. #47 today and grabbing some coffee! Enjoy the Season

Unknown said...

Hey girl. I can't wait to see your card when it's done. I know the flowers are going to be stunning. #48

Neesie said...

Your desk looks full and ready for fun.
The flowers look great so I'll look forward to seeing them when you have finished your creating.
Enjoy your WOYWW desk hop ;D

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Love the flowers and the paper! Now, Glenda, you're going to think I'm mad but that tool with the bright green handles...well, I saw that and thought it looked liked someone's legs if they were doing a handstand!! Sorry, but that what I can see (told you I was weird!!)
Hugs, LLJ 21 xx

Robyn said...

Copy away- and give me a shout out link to my blog if you can!
Looking festive here!
Robyn 2

Chrysalis said...

Looking forward to seeing the finished card. Your desk looks lovely and cosy, to work at on a winter's evening - enjoy! Hugs, Chris # 13

Sylvia said...

Your desk always looks so neat compared to mine, Glenda, but this morning I can actually see the paper on mine! Hope Wednesday is a fun day for you...moving slowly today!

Sharon Wheet said...

props to you! your desk looks so organized. Not the view at my craft desk. But, as always it is nice to see your 'shares'. Have a great week!

Nan G said...

Pretty flower in the works Glenda. Thanks, Di also left me instructs on changing my settings. Dang Blogger. Have a wonderful week. Happy WOYWW! Nan G #53

Artatag said...

Looks like it is going to be a cool card. Please share when finished
Cheers
Gabriele 23

RosA said...

Hi Glenda, Your desk looks as though it is in a good state of creativeness! Love all those coloured (Copic?) pens on the right hand side. They just make a lovely display :)
Thanks for dropping by earlier,
RosA # 10

Anonymous said...

Well dang. It tells me you have a Wordpress blog in the comment info and I am just about at my limit for Goggle comments :) Fingers crossed I can sneak you in before Word Verification kicks in. I LOVE Graphic 45 paper. for me, it has to be one of the most innovative styles of recent years. I have barely seen a sheet I don;t love. Can;t wait to see the final flower - it looks pretty so far...

:)


Happy happy day-after WOYWW!
Mary Anne (4)

PS Nope. I typed it in right and it kicked me to Word Verification so that's my lot for the day (sigh) I'll fight thru it, just for you.... {wink}

Glenda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
VonnyK said...

I like the look of those flowers. That by the sea paper has really caught my eye, it's gorgeous. Have a wonderful Christmas.
Von #28

itsamistry said...

Look forward to seeing what you make with the flowers - Sorry for my late visit., Anita #39