Monday, June 30, 2014

For You........


Good morning everyone and welcome.  I'm sharing another card I have made using a mod podge of mixed products and just going where my MoJo leads me!  I started out working with these cream colored flowers and then using my snowflake punch for the centers.  The flowers and leaves are from Heartfelt Creations and the papers are from Prima.  These pretty swirls are from Die-namics and the sentiment is from Flourishes and is displayed on a couple of Spellbinders dies.  When I started this card, I had no clear idea of what I wanted to do I just started making flowers and then I chose papers and from there one thing led to another and this is what I wound up with.  Sometimes you just have to let yourself go and play with no clear idea of what you are wanting your project to look like.

So there you have it!  I hope you enjoy!  Have a great Monday!

Supply list:
Canson Watercolor Paper
Prima Papers (Almanac Collection)
Die-Namics Swirl Die
Spellbinders Dies:  Foliage, Valiant Honor
Heartfelt Creations: HCD 736 Classsic Leaf Die, HCPC 3545 Open Leaf Precut Set
HCPC 3405 Leaf Medley PreCut Set,HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms Dies
Ranger Distress Inks
Snowflake Punch from Punch a Bunch
Flourishes Sentiment
Cheese Cloth sprayed With Homemade Tea Dye Spray to Age
Glue

16 comments:

craftieodmae said...

that is the bestest of the very best!!!!!!! girl, this is gorgeous!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh, so beautiful, wonderful use of some fun creations. Enjoy your week.

Selma said...

Oh Glenda. I agree with Olga. This is the bestest of the best. This card is gorgeous. I never know where I'm going with a card and it is fun to see what happens! Gorgeous work my friend.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful flowers, Glenda, you are indeed the master of them. Your card is so lovely, lovely papers and die cuts. Have a wonderful Monday, enjoy your day!

Unknown said...

WOW!! Girl you have outdone yourself on this one. You've created a master masterpiece. I'm such a huge fan of your flowers.

Patricia said...

Wow! Glenda, this is truly stunning I LOVE everything about it. Beautiful flowers, I really love your flowers

Patricia x

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Will what more can be said....I agree with everyone, this is a real Beauty!!!
And to think you had no plan in mind! How wonderful!

Rita said...

Hello my dear Glenda. What a Magnificent floral card. I really want to lean over and touch them. Wonderful creation. Hugs Rita xxxx

Kathy said...

What a stunner, Glenda! Your flowers are so gorgeous! Blessings! Kathy

Caroline D. said...

Your mojo did not lead you astray! This is Gorgeous!!

Leslie Miller said...

This is clear evidence that sometimes those kinds of cards are the best. I can't believe you made those flowers. I had to read your list to be sure. Gosh, it must be so fun to create something like this. Your photograph is outstanding, too. Seems like I could just reach out and pluck those flowers right off the screen. Gorgeous!

riliska said...

very beautiful card!!

Marisa Job said...

This card is stunning!! Beautiful flowers!! Hugs!

Patty Sue 2 said...

This is one of the most beautiful cards I have ever seen. Those flowers are fabulous. I love them! Beautiful job!

Gloria Stengel said...

Ohhhhh Love it. I need to find some muslin as all of you ladies are using it and making it look so fab! This card is so pretty, Glenda!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

For some reason, this makes me think of my gardenia bush when it is in full bloom. Those flowers are some of the prettiest I've ever seen, and I love the bit of texture you tucked into the corner. You are so amazingly talented! Just love your work!