Sunday, May 4, 2014

Winner of the April Heartfelt Creations Alumni Blog Hop.....

Well here I am a day late and a dollar short and I'm hanging my head in shame.  My life has been crazy lately with all the Spring yard work and I feel like I will never get it finished.  I spent the whole day outside yesterday and completely forgot to post the winner of the Hop.  Can you ever forgive me?
To make matters worse the winner was chosen from my blog!  

The winner of the Heartfelt Creations Alumni April Blog Hop is.....Verna Angerhofer. You have won a $25 gift certificate from Heartfelt Creations!  Please Email EmmaLou@heartfeltcreations.us with a subject line of "Winner of April Alumni Hop". That will ensure that Emma Lou realizes you are the winner.


Thanks everyone that participated in the blog hop and I promise to do better next month about getting the posting in on time.  Be sure to join us at the end of May for the next Heartfelt Creations Blog Hop!


2 comments:

riliska said...

Congratulations to the winner!

Rita said...

Congratulations to Verna. Hugs Rita xxx