Friday, March 21, 2014

A Page from my Graphic 45 Mini Album...


Good morning everyone.  I hope you are ready for your Friday and that you are looking forward to your weekend.  I have had a busy week but haven't really accomplished much.  Sometimes I just feel like I've been spinning my wheels.

This morning I want to share another page I have finished in my Graphic 45 mini album!  I used Sweet Sentiments and Once Upon a Springtime papers to finish this page.  I also have a little metal butterfly from Graphic 45 Staples.  I ran it through my embossing machine with an embossing folder and then sprayed some color on it for just that little bit of "pop".  A handmade flower and leaves; a little lace and suddenly this becomes a thing of beauty.  I used a Spellbinders die for the top of the pocket and I slipped a little postcard down inside.  I just love the fresh colors of the papers...they really remind me of Spring!

I hope you have a wonderful Friday and a great weekend.  Now I'm off to visit some of my blog buddies!

14 comments:

Kathy said...

Just beautiful, Glenda! Love your flower and the beautiful lace! Blessings! Kathy

DottyA Cards & Things said...

You know for a Gal that dosent do Albums, this one has turned out just Lovely!!!! All the little detales on this page make you want to touch it... Lovely!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Glenda, every page is more wonderful than the one before. This is one of my favorite images from OUAS...I just love that little fairy . I love how uncluttered the page is...so that I can really appreciate the beauty of that amazing flower, the image and the gorgeous lace. Hope you had fun with your grandson....I was thinking of what a nice day you must have been having.

Leslie Miller said...

I just have to give another big WOW for this page, Glenda! I'm really coming to look forward to seeing what you do next with this little album. See what you've gotten yourself into? What a beautiful way to display your art. It would be hard to turn the page, but then each one is a jaw dropper.

Marisa Job said...

Just gorgeous!! Love it!

Rita said...

So stunning Glenda. I love it. Hugs Rita xxx

Patricia said...

Oh! Wow! What a fantastic page, I love it. Your flower is absolutely amazing, a wonderful layout.
Glenda I know the feeling of not getting anywhere fast. Been like that myself this week.
Have a great weekend

Patricia xx

Sylvia said...

Another beautiful page, Glenda, sorry to be so late...still working on tags! Have a wonderful Saturday!

Dianne said...

Oh Miss Glenda, another FABULOUS page, that album is SPECTACLAR, each page is stunning, love seeing what have done with this Album, can't wait for the next page.
My friend was visiting and I was showing her your work, we were drooling all over my computer, what a joy it was to see all your creations again, thanks, have a wonderful weekend, ((( BIG HUGS)))..

Starla said...

What a lovely album you are creating!!

Selma said...

Wow Glenda is is going to be such a fabulous mini album. Every page is gorgeous.

craftieodmae said...

WOW! Sorry I'm so late, this is absolutely breathtaking, you never fail to blow my mind!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

So pretty! I love G45!

Gloria Stengel said...

Oh I got goose bumps when I saw this! Great job!