Wednesday, November 13, 2013

WOYWW 232

Good morning everyone and welcome to WOYWW 232.  Now if you don't have any idea what this means, just head over to Julia's blog and she explains everything there.   Actually many of us like minded crafters take a picture of our work space and blog about it, then we link it to Julia's blog then we have this sort of huge blog hop.  I love getting to look at everyone's space and see what everyone has been doing.  It is very addictive so be very careful how you handle this!


To me it looks like a bomb went off.  I always try to keep it a little better than this.  But there actually is some method to my madness.  I'm working on a Christmas card and I just can't seem to decide which direction I want to go.  When my desk starts to look like this is when I lose something really important.  And it sort of makes me feel anxious!  Like I'm about to miss something....

OK I've shown you mine, you show me yours!  I'm off to look and visit some of your desks this morning....I know, I know I should finish this card, but maybe later!

14 comments:

Neil said...

Hi there. Just popping my head round the door to say hi.
Thanks for the peek into your creative world today.
Hope you have a good week too.
Neil#39

craftieodmae said...

all I see is beauties in the making!!!!

Sylvia said...

How fun, Glenda, now this is what I call a desk with a future! Have a beautiful Wednesday here in frost land!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

I actually forgot it was to be Wednesday. I love to see the Poinsettia's on your cards. I am always amazed at the no mess you have on your desk. Have a good week, have lots to do this week..trying to set up ETSY!! ! ! !

Anonymous said...

I love the look of pointettias and have been tempted by so many different dies but never bought one. Maybe one day....

Happy WOYWW!
Mary Anne (20)

Unknown said...

I'm having the same problem. I have some Christmas card ideas in my head, but I'm sure if it will work out. Can't wait to see your cards. I know they will be fabulous. #13

famfa said...

It's a very tidy bomb that went off on your desk in my opinion.
Famfa 11 - never too late to learn how to knit

Nan G said...

A very nice mess too. Bet the poinsettia turns out great. Have a good week. WOYWW hugs! Nan G #24

Anonymous said...

That's the tidiest mess I think I've ever seen! I've been thinking about that Poinsettia die, I have one already (Marianne Creatables) but another one with different size might complement it well. Love the stamp set that's leaning up against the storage caddy, very pretty. I don't imagine you getting much snow during the Winter, at least, not like the Great Frozen North does!!

Hugs
Brenda 13

Leslie Miller said...

I know what you mean about losing stuff when the desk gets messy. I know it's there, but I just can't find it. So I start tidying up my desk and pretty soon the lost item shows up.

glitterandglue said...

Golly, Glenda. If that looks like a bomb went off, it must have been a very tiny, quiet bomb. It looks very neat to me - just the things you are working with. Hope it goes Ok and you have been able to decide on a direction.
Margaret #42

The Old Parsonage said...

Ahhh...poinsettias? I've settled on a deer that I'm making into Rudy:)

Leann

Starla said...

It ALWAYS looks like a bomb went off in my room when I'm creating!! That's because my mind goes from one idea to the next and I start pulling EVERYTHING out trying to jell the ideas and I (cough, cough) don't put anything back before I drag something else out!!

505whimsygirl said...

Hi Glenda,

Whew, I'm GLAD I didn't show my workspace last Wednesday. Let's just say it's getting worse before it gets better. To top it off I stopped by my storage unit this morning to pick up something that I'm planning to alter... only to find out that it's filled with crafty goodness!!! Uh oh.

Hugs,
Kay