Friday, November 2, 2012

A Little Sparkle.....


Good morning everyone!  We are slipping into another weekend and I'm here to share another card I made this week.  I just love this little image and think she will make a cute Christmas card to send or maybe she will be going to the nursing home patients.  I haven't decided just yet on this one.  I sparkled her little antlers and necklace but the sparkle just didn't show up in the picture.  Trust me it's there.  I love how you can take a little card stock, some inks, a few dies and lots of glitter and come up with a sweet holiday card.  Now how easy was that!

Well, that's it for me this morning.  Have a wonderful day and no matter where you are or what you are doing, I hope you can find a little time to "Breathe".  My wish for you today is that you can find a little joy in your day.

12 comments:

Rita said...

Glenda, your card is really beautiful and the colouring is so perfect. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xx

Gretchen Wilson said...

Oh Glenda she is beautiful and sweet. Love the corner piece. You did a wonderful job coloring her.

Starla said...

Darling! I love how you use those corner pieces...I can never figure out how to make them look right!

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the sweet image and the sparkly snowflakes! Beautiful corner!

Sylvia said...

Lovely card, Glenda, that girl image is so cute. Love all the extras with the die cuts! Have a wonderful Friday!

craftieodmae said...

how gorgeous is that!!!! Love the corner piece!

scrappymo! said...

The corner piece and those gorgeous sparkly textured snowflakes make this card drop dead gorgeous!!!Beautiful colouring of your sweet image.

HappyCrafter said...

So beautiful and sweet, all the glitter looks great, I vote for the nursing home, think of the smiles on their faces when the glitter twinkles at them and they touch the texture of the big snowflakes.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Oh, she is so cute....I have been on a sparkle benge lately....what is it about sparkle that we like so much? Beautiful coloring...you amaze me!

April said...

So sweet! I love the sparkly snowflakes.

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

She is just too sugar sweet! Love the sparkle!

Selma said...

I always love to see your cards with these cute images. Your coloring is always fantastic. Very cute card.