Monday, September 24, 2012

September Morn


Good morning everyone!  I have had a busy weekend and didn't get to play in my craft room...at all!  It's OK, I got a lot of things finished and off my To-Do List and enjoyed some welcomed visitors on Sunday.  So this morning all I have to show you is part of the view from my back porch!  I love it when the temps start coming down and the fog lies in the hollows and everything has a quiet peaceful feel to it.  This was taken early one morning last week just after daybreak.  As you can see I live in a rural setting and barns are a regular sight.  The fence in the foreground is the back of my lot and the pile of wood is the way my escape artist gets out and chases varmits!  So we had to fence the fence to keep him in.  Hopefully this wood will be burned this winter!  But we have learned he will get out anyway..two weeks ago he chewed and clawed his way through the chain link between our yard and the neighbors yard.  What kind of dog chews chain link?  A very focused one! 

So there you have it for me this morning.  No card, but hopefully you enjoy this photo as much as I do.  This time of year just speaks to me and even though things are dying, the coolness and beauty just make it a very pleasant time for me. 

I hope you have a good day and remember take a moment and "Breathe"!

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

great idea, looks almost like my back view, I too love looking at the fog........so peaceful. Have a great day my friend!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

wow Magpie - you should have put it much larger on your blog though as the subtle shades are lost int weeny pickie maybe I just like them big - love those barns too! Shaz in oz.x

Marie-Louise said...

Lovely and peaceful - now that is living.

Payne Holler Cards said...

What a beautiful view!

Theresa's Studio said...

Lovely view to begin the day. TFS!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh to have that view and the temps too... what a lovely combo that is!
So glad you shared this with us today, it explanes alot about how we live our daily lives.

Caroline D. said...

You have a gorgeous view... enjoy!! I like Autumn too... with the cooler temps and beautiful colors. We certainly had cooler air overnight last night... 40 this morning when we got up about 7. Have a good monday!

Starla said...

What an incredible view! Love the morning mist that softens the photo

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous scene, Glenda! How inspiring it must be to wake up to that! It looks like a painting!

Sylvia said...

Love your view, Glenda, it does look peaceful and I love the mist in the hills! What a wonderful place to live! Have a wonderful day and hope your list for winter is getting smaller so you can play!

Lenoria said...

This is such a beautiful picture, it looks like a painting that could be matted and put on a wall for display. I love the fall mornings too.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glenda, what a beautiful view. I love barns and this one is a beauty. A fellow blogger showed a fall leaf picture she had made into a beautiful photo poster thru Walgreen's photo special..framed it and wowzer!! This would be lovely framed.
Enjoy the week, it's a busy one already filled up and over the top.

Helen Dooley said...

What a beautiful way to start the morning! Great Pic.

Betty Benton said...

Oh my goodness, what a lovely white on white card -- love it to pieces!! You've got my vote!