Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Happy Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.....


Good morning everyone.  Since it is once again Wednesday, I'm here to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations.   If you have an interest in how I made this little beauty just head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog and have a look around.  My card is there with all the supplies used and the instructions are listed as well.  Have a good look around, there is a would of talent on this team and you will be totally inspired!  If you would like to visit each team member's blog you can click on their names on my sidebar and go directly to their blogs.  Leave them a comment so they know you have been there.  We all love to hear from you!

Well that's about it for me this morning.  I hope you have a good day and that you can find time to be creative!

18 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, a beautiful creation once more !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxx

Becky said...

Glenda, this is gorgeous....those flowers look real!

craftieodmae said...

absolutley gorgoeus, why don't you drop by this weekend and show me how to make those flowers.....I'll make tea LOL

Carla S. said...

This is absolutely stunning, Glenda! You've worked your magic with the flowers again! Gorgeous!

Andrea Ewen said...

Oh, my goodness, Glenda! The dimension on this card is incredible! Those flowers are just gorgeous and the colors are amazing!

Carol Hurlock said...

This is amazing Glenda. Those flowers are just luscious. What an exquisite creations. I don't know if you got to see it, but I watched the UK video Emma posted. On the television they picked up your card (the one with the cross and dimensional pink lillies) and kept saying how much work and heart went into making that card!!! You would have loved it. I was so proud for you. Did you see it????

Lisa Lynne said...

Beautiful, beautiful! Your flowers are just stunning.

Sylvia said...

Your card is gorgeous, Glenda! I too love your flowers, such diligence and creativity! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Mieke'S said...

It's a very beautiful card!
Greetings Mieke'S

Rita said...

What a Fabulous Card Glenda. You are just so talented and I love seeing what you do. TFS. Hugs Rita xxx

Michelle said...

Glenda, as always, your flowers are gorgeous! Beautiful card!

Sherry Cheever said...

GORGEOUS!!!!

Cibele Glazer said...

Your roses are GORGEOUS! Your card is stunning! Love the colors.

marsha said...

Wow Glenda, this is just scrumptious!
Hugs,
Marsha

Mrs Frizz said...

oh wow, what an absolutely stunning card ... it's totally gorgeous.

Unknown said...

Wow Glenda I love this it is just my style. I have the lacey window die you have here in white , I loev the way you have used it at the back of those gorgeous flowers.
Im a flower girl , can't make a crad without them.
Hugs Elaine

The Other Patti Sue said...

WOW!!! This is just gorgeous!

Angelica Turner said...

Glenda, absolutely stunning card. Your flowers are always so realistic.