Friday, December 9, 2011

Challenge at Joan's Gardens....


Hello everyone!  Today I'm sharing a quick and easy Christmas card I have made.  I'm entering it in the challenge over at Joan's Gardens.  The instructions for this weeks challenge were to make a Christmas Card and anything goes.  Well that opens the door for all sorts of beauty.  Why don't you go on over to Joan's and check it out! 

This little beauty was stamped onto watercolor paper and colored with Ranger Distress Inks.  I used Spellbinders dies to set up the image and some pretty paper to layer behind the image.  The little dew drops are really red in real life, but the way the light caught them they almost look orange.  Sorry about that; some more of my photography skills! 

Well I hope you are well underway with the cards you are making this year.  I am almost finished; just waiting on a couple of things coming in the mail and I can finish!

Have a great day and we will talk again soon!

9 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Ahhh ! Such a lovely little angel !
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxxxxxxxxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

Super sweet creation my friend! Love your color combo!

Janett said...

What a great card.

Selma said...

You always create the cutest cards with all these darling images.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the DP and this darling angel! Wonderful coloring!

craftieodmae said...

ah, how cute is that!!!!!

Sylvia said...

What a sweet angel this is Glenda! Such a beautiful Christmas card, too. Hope your day is going well, and you are enjoying the moment.

Caroline D. said...

What a cutie pie!! It is a beautiful card... all your friends will be thrilled with all your cards!

marsha said...

Ooh, what a cutie! Love your coloring and what a great design!
Hugs,
Marsha