Monday, October 3, 2011

Playing with Halloween Cards.....


Saturday was World Card Making Day and I totally missed it!  I had originally planned to play in my craft room most of the day, but as usual, life got in the way.  So yesterday, I spent some in my craft room and just got totally absorbed with the  Halloween cards that I need to make.  I have four Grandsons and they are too big for all the really cutesy cards so I'm hard pressed to come up with something that is appropriate for them.  I always tuck money inside and mail them, and feel certain it's all about the money anyway. Wahahaha.....
But I still like to make them cute cards.  One of them really appreciates the cards and is always looking to see how they stand up, or if it is a special fold or something different. 

So over the next few days, I will be sharing these with you.  I hope you like them! 

What do you have planned for today?  I have some chores to do and I'm hopeful that I will have a little time to play!  I'm still working on my paper bag album and plan to share that with you as well.  At this point, I still have a ways to go.  The album is together and I have some of the pages decorated, but I still have several that only have designer paper on them.  I wanted to do a couple for Christmas, but at the rate I'm going....it ain't going to happen!

Well have a good day, and I hope you find time to create!

8 comments:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda,difficult to know what to put on cards for young boys....but you seem to have cracked it !!! You are a clever lady !!!!
Got a busy day today, hope your day is filled with joy,
love and hugs
chris richards
p.s. I've got a new blog for Max the puppy, if you fancy taking a peak
http://themarvellousadventuresofmadmax.blogspot.com/
xxxxxxx

craftieodmae said...

Your card is fantastic!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Such a fun Halloween card! I'm sure your gson will love it! I get to go shopping with DD and a friend today (0=

Sylvia said...

Fun Halloween card, Glenda! Love the witches shoes. You are finally getting in the "spirit"! Hehehe! Oh don't forget to take a breath today! Have a wonderful day.

Selma said...

This is so cute. I really like the design paper you chose to go with those spook-tacular shoes.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I love this image...so cute. Your card is so cute. I know your grandsons will love it!

Leslie Miller said...

Halloween cards are fun and this one is cute! Those shoes and skinny legs are so funny! I'll bet your grandkids would be pretty disappointed if you didn't make your cards for them. You make them feel special as, of course, they are.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Those in-between years are the hardest for everything.... but I believe you hit the mark with your not to cute card! I'm sure they love getting something in the mail just for them, and of course the money helps too!!
I'm having trouble working in my craft room too... it's just too nice outside here in Fl for the first time this year... no humidity... and temps in the low 60's in the morning... that is such a treat for us! I've even been able to turn the AC off for the last 3 days.. Heaven!!