Friday, August 12, 2011

Good morning everyone.  I know I'm late in posting this morning, but I have a good excuse.  My grandson, Spencer spent the night with us last night and I didn't get to get my post ready until now.  He is a computer hog, so I didn't bother him.  He is with me today and we are going to shop!  I love spending time with him...he still likes to talk to me which is a wonderful thing. 

This morning I have another Heartfelt Creations Card to share with you! 

I love the colors on this card; aqua is one of my favorites. And this card is one of the few that I have used Flower Soft on.  How do you like the new release of stamps from Heartfelt Creations?  I just love them!  These baskets can be used in so many ways.  I envision them with Fall leaves or Christmas flowers or just running over with candy!

You can get the specifics of my card over at the Heartfelt Creations Blog.  You can also check out all the other wonderful creations from the design team. 

Well I'm off for another cup of coffee and to get ready to face the day.  Well talk more later!  Enjoy your day, and remember to "Breathe"!

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

another beauty!!!! I love your flowers!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning. Oh so beautiful. Love these colors and the layers of flowers. So pretty. I'd love a latte, but my DH is still asleep and I get a lot done that way!!!So I'll sacrifice the drink. Have fun with grandson. Time with them is so special.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! Such wonderful colors. I love your aqua's together. It's 90 already as I write, so hot again. Have a wonderful day with your grandson.

Starla said...

Another great basket full of flowers! And they will last a lot longer than real ones!
Glad to hear your grandson still appreciates his grandma! Someone must have raised his parents right!(wink)

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, I agree, the colours are splendid....Another beautiful card ! Enjoy your Grandson, I bet you spoil him ?
love and hugs
chris richards
xxxxx

Elly said...

What a sweetie Glenda!Love the flowers.

hugs, Elly

Janett said...

Love the colors.Just beautiful. Have a great day with your grand son.

Beate said...

Glenda, as always, your project is beautiful. Those flowers are gorgeous.
Hugs and smiles

The Rubber Maid said...

Glenda, love your colors too and of course you have a special way with the flowers...beautiful. Pat

The Other Patti Sue said...

So pretty Glenda... I think that set is a must have!

HappyCrafter said...

This is so pretty! I really like the lacey die cut accents, they sure do finish it off nicely.

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glenda,
Is there anything more wonderful than spending time with our grandsons? I know you are enjoying every minute! Your card is lovely, you have been busy while I have been away!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable! I just love your little flower arrangement and your use of the Spellbinders. Very pretty!