Thursday, March 31, 2011

Joan's Gardens Tag Challenge


Good morning everyone...We are slowly beginning to get back to normal around here.  Maggie still has a knot on her shoulder, but each day it is a little smaller.  I have been away from my creative desk and decided what better way to get back in the swing of things than to do a little tag and be a part of Joan's challenge.  You can get all the details at Joan's Gardens and you might just want to play along too!  I have been trying to be a part of this because I just love tags and they do not come easy for me so I thought it would be a lot of fun and also increase my stash in the process.  I hope you enjoy this one!  It reminds me of Maggie.....we'll be best friends forever!

Have a great day and remember to take a little time just for you and breathe!

14 comments:

Beate said...

I am glad Maggieis getting a little bit better everyday.

Your tag is beautiful. I love the soft colors and that flower.

Hugs and smiles

Gretchen Wilson said...

Your tag is so pretty, now get out of your slump. I just got finished stamping close to 50 sheets of flowers to take on my trip to color with pencils, since they weigh the least. 50lbs. is not very much for 2 wks. Don't know what I will do with all of them yet, but at least I can have something to do while my sister is at work the one week that I'm there.
Hugs

Selma said...

Another beautiful tag Glenda. That is a beautiful doily and flower. I'm so happy to hear your best little friend is starting to feel better.

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. I love the soft sponging you used on your flower. It really makes it pop..Great tag.

Joan Fricker said...

Glenda, your tag is gorgeous! I love the soft colors.

Thanks so much for joining us for Joan's Gardens #12 Weekly Tag Challeng. I always love to see what you create.

Joan
www.atjoansgardens.com

The Other Patti Sue said...

Wowzers Glenda! This is BEAUTIFUL! Love that flower! So happy Maggie is doing better (0;

craftieodmae said...

wow, absolutely gorgeous!!!!! Glad Maggie is doing better...........

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda! You have so much intricate work here with those lovely dies. I love your colors!

Patti P. said...

Another pretty from you....love that crinkle binding and the colors that you used. Tfs

redwasher1 said...

Beautiful tag Glenda!! Love the colors and the flower.

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Great Tag!! Yep your coming back too... glad you're trying to do a little crafting since Magpie is on the mend. The doily is very pretty, love that!

Linda W. said...

Oh Glenda, I did not know about Maggie til now. I haven't had time to do any surfing since we've been cutting wood and stacking for hours on end. It's spring in WI! I'm glad to hear she's better, I've read all your posts. But I didn't know that about the rabies shot either. Your work is beautiful - as usual - give Magpie a hug for me!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Missed this post somehow..Love the diecut with the pretty flower. Great Tag and color combo. Glad to hear things are good with little Maggie.
Enjoy.

Patty Sue 2 said...

I don't know which I like better the flower, butterfly or the whole tag....lovely!