Wednesday, August 18, 2010

"Hope"


I'm running a little late this morning and so my posting is late also.  Today I did a card for Joan's Gardens Challenge #10.  It calls for purple, green and a little pattern paper and a butterfly.  This card was a joy to color and it just fell together.  I love it when that happens.  I hope you enjoy it!

My stamp is Violets from Hampton Art Stamps, stamped on cream colored card stock and colored with Copic Markers.  My Little Hope stamp is from JustRite Stampers and I just used one word off the stamp.  I used some green striped paper from my stash and a embossing folder to add texture.  The butterfly was stamped and colored with Copics also and edged in gold.  His antenna are gold also. 

Supplies:
Stamps:  Hampton Art Stamps, JustRite Stampers
Copic Markers
Spellbinders Dies
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Scraps of paper from my stash.

3 comments:

Beate said...

Glenda, your card is so dainty and gorgeous!
Absolutely beautiful!
Hugs and smiles

Amanda said...

What a lovely card Glenda! It is absolutely gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, I love violets!