Thursday, May 20, 2010

May is moving right along....

Before you know it May will be gone.  It seems that I have been so busy lately and the days are flying by!  It seems that I have taken to being at home just fine.  There are a million things to do and I'm so slow....it takes me awhile to get them done.  Good news, it looks like we may start a craft room in a couple of weeks!  I can hardly believe it......well I don't until I actually see it being done!  We have picked out the tile for the floor, a door, a light fixture etc. etc. but until the hammers and saws start flying I just won't believe it!  I have waited so long for this!  Well keep your fingers crossed!!  Oh yes, tomorrow is Friday....come back and visit because we will be playing the color challenge for Just For Fun Stamps!

No comments: