Sunday, February 28, 2010

More Spring.....



Good morning to all of you. I hope you are all set for your Monday and this is the first day of a brand new month. Spring can only be just around the corner and I'm really looking forward to warmer temps and soft winds and green! This is another Spring card I made. I used a download from Two Peas in a Bucket for the butterfly, colored with Copic markers and Ranger Distress Ink (Tattered Rose) I covered the butterfly with Crystal Lacquer and some glitter. The base card is 4 X 4 with Gina K Design Cardstock. I used Spellbinders dies and a Cuttlebug folder for the dotted swiss and a few Dew Drops colored with Copic markers. Of course a little pink bow made with Bow Maker.

I hope you enjoy the card and keep looking forward to Spring! Hope you have a wonderful day, and if you are working, Go Get Em!

1 comment:

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

Hi Glenda, i've just spotted this and may i say it is just fabulous Glenda.....love it !!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx