Friday, December 4, 2009

One More Christmas Card....


I'm running late this morning...my computer has decided it has a mind of it's own and doesn't want to cooperate, therefore all my programs are crazy. I'm on the right track but it will take some time.

The card I made uses a Flourishes stamp embossed in silver and then I added glitter...Diamond Dust. I used a spellbinder die to cut out the oval and embossed that too in Navy cardstock. The white cardstock is run through my cuttlebug using one of the embossing folders to give it a pattern. The gold background card is SU. Easy peasy, but i still feel like it needs something....I have it still displayed on my desk so I can decide.

Well I'm off to the shower, have a good day. Snow on the way here for the weekend. Not much accumulation forecasted, but we will take what we can get.

No comments: