Friday, December 11, 2009

CRUNCH TIME!

At this point, I'm getting a little frantic and to top it off my right shoulder is giving me fits! Not sure what is going on ... just a dull ache most of the time and other times it just throbs. I must take into account that I use a calculator most of the day and I am right handed. Looks like a trip to the Dr. is in store for me.

I am frantically trying to finish my Holiday cards and they are coming right along. I still have a few buckets to decorate, but that takes very little time. I still have over a week to go so I might just make it. Keep your fingers crossed.

The weather is so cold here....It is 18 this morning with high expected in the upper thirties..Brrrrrrr A little more snow would be nice and there is a chance of flurries this weekend. I would love a white Christmas just like everyone else.

No pictures today, as I spent all my time working on cards instead of photographing them. I'm off to the shower and will start my day...TGIF!

No comments: