Monday, November 14, 2016

Birthday Wishes....

Good morning friends.  I'm here this morning to share a birthday card I made as I'm always looking for designs for this type of card because the birthdays always in my family always slip up on me.   


Everything on this card is Heartfelt Creations except I used a butterfly border from Crafters Companion.  I just love how those little butterflies stand up and welcome you to the birthday greeting!

I know this is short and sweet this morning but I'm off to work on some other projects that I'm not able to show yet.  I will spend the day inside as we are under another air quality alert here in the Tennessee Valley.  There are lots of fires around and the smoke everywhere.  We are so very dry that fires were inevitable I guess.

5 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, my! That's a pretty butterfly border and it's perfect for a step card. Great idea! Beautiful papers, too, of course. Heartfelt never lets you down!

Sylvia said...

Love your butterflies, Glenda and the pretty purple and green! Have a wonderful Monday!

Janie Printz said...

Gorgeous step card Glenda. The colors are beautiful & that butterfly border is the perfect added touch..

Nancy Dynes said...

Your step card is beautiful, Glenda!! I love the combination of purple and green, and that butterfly border is perfection. I see you mentioned you live in TN and are affected by the smoke from the forest fires. I'm in coastal SC and we just went under a code orange air quality alert today. There is smoke as far as the eye can see. We were planning to head to our Gatlinburg home for the week of Thanksgiving, but now I'm reconsidering. Do you have any idea if they're covered in smoke as well?
Hugs,
Nancy

Carol Davis said...

That is so delicate and pretty! I will pray for your safety with the fires!