Monday, August 22, 2016

Celebrating You.....

Good morning everyone.  I'm here this morning to share a quick and easy flat card that can be mailed without extra postage.  Most of my cards have lots of layers and dimension and of course flowers and big fluffy bows.  I needed a quick card to send to a friend who isn't feeling well.


I used Heartfelt Creations Everyday Heroes paper collection and it does all the heavy lifting on this card.  I loved these old boots and they reminded me of a farmer's boots so I just fussy cut them out and used dimensional tape to add them to the top layer of my card.

Well this is it for me this morning.  Just remember no matter where you are or what you are doing today....take a moment for yourself and "Breathe".

3 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Handmade love in the mailbox is going to perk your friend right up! Love those boots and the touch of teal. Your ribbon really brings the color out in the paper. He or she will really appreciate this!

Sylvia said...

What a great card, Glenda, I am sure your friend will love it. So nice to remember your friend with a card! Happy Monday!

Darlene said...

Love that paper! Beautiful card Glenda! I have no doubt this is just the ticket to make your friend smile and have a better day!