Monday, January 4, 2016

Birthday Time.....

Good morning everyone!  As we step into this brand new year, I just want to do a quick post to wish you health and prosperity for this year!  I have been working on a new mini album and I wanted to do a tag for one of the pockets I plan to do. I have used the Heartfelt Creations Ornate Borders and Pockets Die to be the top of the tag and a piece of the paper from the Once Upon a Time collection also from Heartfelt Creations.  The little butterfly is sprinkled with glitter and sits on a smaller tag from the collection.  All I did was cut out the tag and add the butterfly.

Tie a pretty bow with scrunched seam binding and it is ready to go.  I love doing tags this size because they can go down into a gift bag or a pocket on a mini album or they can be a stand along gift for any occasion.  

That does it for me this morning.  Be sure to check back in the morning as I will be participating in the Craft Hoarders Anonymous blog hop!  See you then!

2 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ooooh, pretty! I'll be looking forward to that new album. I'm always in awe. Love that you shared this little bit along the way. Happy new year, Glenda!

Sylvia said...

So pretty, Glenda. love your die cut tag! Have a wonderful evening.