Monday, December 15, 2014

Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge #22...Have a Nice Trip...

It's really hard to believe that we are on our last challenge for the year, but here we are.  Challenge #22...Have a Nice Trip.  Many of us travel round the holidays, so let's celebrate our adventures!  Dig into and find some items that are vacation or travel themed.  Do you have a hoard of cruise ship ephemera?  Do you have a box of transportation stamps?  Do you have a stash of camping themed papers? Or piles of Disney embellishments?  Show them off!  Create a vacation or travel themed project for us!

As I have gotten older, I don't travel nearly as much as I did while I was young but my destination of choice was always the beach!

Our sponsor again for the challenge is Spellbinders Dies and I used several on my project.  I love, love, love Spellbinders and use them on almost everything I make!  I created a card using the Graphic 45 By The Sea collection and it's a pocket and tag card.  The red and white checked tag is a Spellbinders die, as well as the flower petals and the swirls under the flower.  And let's not forget the corner piece.  I will list all of them in the supplies section at the bottom of this post!

The lucky winner of this challenge will receive the following:


How wonderful would it be to find these in your mailbox?  So get busy and create a project about travel or vacation and show us your stuff!  I can't wait to see what you create!


Design Team:
Supplies List:
Spellbinders Dies (Rose Creations, Large Labels, and Corner Flourish)
Seam Binding
Graphic 45 papers
glue
Gesso
Gold Pearl

9 comments:

craftieodmae said...

as always you have blown my mind, this is gorogeus and such a wonderful idea!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Oh, I am a beach girl, too, Glenda! And I love this beautiful tag in a pocket. The distressing is just wonderful! That flower is over the top,too! Gorgeous!

Sylvia said...

Your card is so pretty, Glenda, love those papers, lovely layout and that flower is beautiful! Happy Monday!

lost coast scrapper said...

So beautiful Glenda!! I will miss you and will be following you!! Big Hugs!!

Leslie Miller said...

Those papers are absolutely fabulous, and the card you made -- oh, my, my! Glenda, you're always doing something amazing!

Denise Fletcher said...

Hi Glenda this card is just my thing! I love the muted colours, the vintage, shabby chic style, and the flower is gorgeous! This is my first time on your blog and lm off to see if youve any flower tutorial on here...xxx. PS are you in UK or USA?

Glenda said...

Denise, Welcome to my blog. I only did one tutorial for a rose in the history of my blog. I'm afraid I'm a terrible teacher and am always afraid I will confuse more than teach. I watch YouTube; there are several wonderful tutorials for flowers of all kinds there. I'm in the USA (Tennessee) and I'm so glad you are visiting!

wendipooh13 said...

just love your gorgeous card, the colors and pretty flower!!!! beautiful!!!!

Debbie Adams said...

Lovely card you created with the G45 paper. I like the tags and flowers you made with the dies, just beautiful. I enjoyed being a Guest Designer at Craft Hoarders Anonymous and visiting all the DT blogs and creations.
Deborah xxx