Monday, September 2, 2013

Happy Labor Day!

Now let me get this straight...It's Labor Day...and it's a holiday right?  So are we supposed to be busy or are we supposed to rest?


Maggie and Bella woke in a flurry!  They were rushing around trying to decide what was supposed to be happening today.  I was no help at all since I'm retired and every day is pretty much the same...I wake up and do whatever I want!  Finally Bella buried herself in Maggie's bed and Maggie was so worn out she didn't even notice.  She just climbed in and went to sleep.

So from our house to yours....Happy Labor Day!  Make sure you get a nap!

12 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Both Maggie and Bella seam to know just what to do... and are so Cute doing it too! Love that pic with Bella up under Maggies pellow... too Cute!

Wendy said...

My little monkey was up at 5:45, so no rest for me either. Love to Bella and Maggie--they're so cute! Happy Labour Day!

Rita said...

Good Afternoon Glenda. Bella and Maggie certainly know how to chill out. Made me smile. Hugs Rita xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

This made me chuckle! Gives a whole new meaning to "dog tired". LOL Happy Labor Day, Dear Friend!

Sylvia said...

Such fun going on at your house today! I think we will not be laboring either, this would be the perfect way to spend the day! Have a glorious Monday.

Starla said...

What a cute picture!

May said...

They both are sooooooo cute... Hugs May x x x

craftieodmae said...

that picture is priceless!!!! They are so sweet.........

Mary Ann said...

MY!SOOOOOOOOOOO VERY CUTE!!!

Selma said...

What a cute picture. Hope you had a restful day too.

Nan G said...

They're adorable! Wore each other out, huh? The girls do that often. The latest was a fight with a plastic bag. Oh y what a mess they made. :) Hugs

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, so sweet! It looks like they've become pretty good buddies and I know they're great entertainment and companions for you. Love!