Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday.....

Here we are again in the middle of the week and I am here to share another creation I have made for Heartfelt Creations. I love having you visit me so bring your favorite morning beverage, pull up a chair and we will chat awhile!

 
We all have these lying around our homes and in our cars.  Old Cd's that no longer work can become a thing of beauty.  I turned this one into a pretty piece that can become a wall hanging or a pretty ornament for your tree. 
 
If you would like to have the products used and the instructions for this altered CD, just head over to the HC blog and have a look around.  There are several creations displayed there this morning and you are sure to be inspired. 
 
As always if you would like to visit the designer's blogs, just click on their names on the side bar and that will take you to their individual blogs.  Look around and be sure and leave them a comment.  We all love hearing from you!
 
OK, that does it for me this morning!  I will be spending the day in my craft room as we have more rain in the forecast.  So no matter where you are today, or what you find yourself doing, take a moment just for you and breathe!
 


15 comments:

Oksana said...

A work of Art Glenda, beautiful!
Hope you're feeling better!x

Wendy said...

You are AMAZING! I would never in a million years have guessed you could make something so gorgeous with an old CD!! Fantastic!
Have fun in your craft room. We're heading to the dentist today. Yuck!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Oh Glenda you out did yourself on this... it's so simple but that's what makes it so Pretty! I too would not have though to use an old CD to create this beauty!
Hope your back keeps getting better and better!

Sylvia said...

What a lovely new ornament or wall piece, Glenda, love that you made it by recycling a CD! I am starting to get into the Christmas stamps...it is 66 this morning...but that will be gone in a bit! Happy Wednesday!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning Girl! I needed a coffee break and what a better way to spend it. Love your CD, I've saved many and did a few last year and they are fun to work with.
Having some priceless moments with my mom, while my brother is visiting. More work at the house, but fun with others, had a campfire in the back yard late into the night! No big plans for the 4th, maybe more family time. Hubby and I go to the races and fireworks later. Hope you can enjoy some sunshine. It is perfect weather here for a change.

Marisa Job said...

This is so pretty and elegant!! Love it!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful. Love the trim you used.

Kathy said...

Beautiful, Glenda! What a fun way to use these CD's! Blessings! Kathy

Rita said...

What a stunning creation Glenda. Hugs Rita xxx

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Aren't you the clever one? That old CD surely did transform into a beautiful art object. I love the pearls around the rim...and your lovely stamping. I might have to steal this idea!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful project!Love the stamp!Great chat,Have a good day!!!!

Nan G said...

Gorgeous! Popping over to HC to see how you did this! Love the monochromatic with just a touch of red! Hugs

Lee Ann Barrett said...

You are so clever! I just love what you have done with an old CD, Glenda! A beautiful ornament and green too!

Leslie Miller said...

That beautiful image is perfectly sized for a CD and it looks absolutely lovely all dressed up in lace and pearls. Love how you colored just the bow on the wreath to match the hanger on the CD. Very nice!

Susanne said...

Cool project, at first I thought it was fabric on an embroidery hoop. Very creative!!