Monday, June 24, 2013

You're So Thoughtful

Good morning everyone!  I want to share another card I made to help fill my own box of cards.  It is a terrible thing to make cards and never have one on hand to mail when you need it.  I try to keep several in my own box then I can send a hand made card instead of having to go out and buy one. 

 
This card was super easy, as I let the paper do most of the work again.  This is some of the gorgeous Heartfelt Creations paper from the Daphne Collection.  I used one of the stamps from the HCPC 3363 Inspire Me Sentiments PreCut Set, also from Heartfelt Creations.  Then I just tied a big old bow in pink and it's all ready to be mailed as a thank you card!  How easy is that?  I think it made a beautiful card and I'm proud to have in my my box!   
 
Well that's it for me this morning.  Hope you have a good day planned and that wherever you go or whatever you are doing you take a moment just for you and "Breathe". 

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

gorgeous, over the top!!!!

Carla S. said...

This is gorgeous, Glenda!

Caroline D. said...

Gotta love super quick and easy! This is a beautiful one!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Glenda...I need to do that! I make so many cards for others that I find I never have what I need when I need a card for myself! This one is gorgeous...can I have it? LOL!!

Crafty Lark said...

Gorgeous card, I do need to use some ribbon so Thank You for sharing. xx Flora

Rita said...

What a fabulous card Glenda. It looks so very elegant and classy. Hugs Rita xxx

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, love the background paper and that pretty pink! Feel better soon my friend!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful card! What a gorgous new release from Heartfelt!

Selma said...

So gorgeous Glenda. Love the pretty pink bow

Wendy said...

Just had to have a quick catch-up on all your cards from the last few days. Absolutely beautiful, and I love that pink bow. Why do my bows never look that gorgeous?!

Starla said...

Lovely card!
May I just mention how in awe I am of your PERFECT bow?!! I am sooo bow challenged that I just keep staring at yours in amazement!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!Love the paper!!!

Nan G said...

This is beautiful! I'm going to have to get this new HC d.p.

Leslie Miller said...

I would be proud to have it, too! Just look at that gorgeous bow. It's so nice when something so easy comes out so beautiful!