Monday, April 15, 2013

It's Monday Morning at my House.....How about you?

Bella
 
 
Maggie
 
Life in the Brook's household is beginning to settle down these days, although it was touch and go for awhile there!  Now we are down to creating new games for each other and seeing which little doggie can be the loudest.  Let me just say, Bella can hold her own and runs with the big dogs! 
 
I've been struggling with a bad shoulder and sitting giving it a must needed rest and I have had the time to watch these two bond in a special way.  Don't get me wrong, there is still some rather ugly growling and snipping going on from time to time, but Bella doesn't seem to mind it much and has realized Maggie isn't really going to hurt her so when Maggie starts, Bella just backs up a step or two and barks and jumps right in the middle of Maggie's bed with her.  I cringe every time this happens but I'm also beginning to trust that Maggie is just doing lots of warnings and that's all.  Every now and then the sound changes and goes up in pitch and when this happens, Bella knows to back off.  Maggie is telling her, I've had enough, now go lie down! 
 
So I'm not getting to do much crafting these days.  Just a few cards for the design team and that is about it.  I just thought I'd give you an update on my two darlings and let you know things are beginning to get much better.
 
Well that's it for me this morning.  Hope your day is a good one.....even if it is a Monday!
 

11 comments:

Sylvia said...

Cute, cards, so happy your life is getting better with your beautiful girls, Glenda! Have a wonderful Monday.

scrappymo! said...

Sweet photos of your new little one!

craftieodmae said...

they are so adorable!!! I know what ya mean, at times I think Murphy and Reggie are goint to kill each other but they are just playing, still kinda scary at times. Hang in there, my RA is acting up today too, all this rain is killing me.........

Carla S. said...

Adorable pics, Glenda! Hope the shoulder gets better soon.

Caroline D. said...

It's Monday here too! A Rainy one for us, but it will help wash away some of the pollen. Our 2 Jacks even after 9 years of being together can get into some mean sounding scraps. Mostly posturing. They are mostly over their allergic reaction to the flea med, but I had to take our kitty back to the vet this morning and leave her there. :( Other than that, it's a monday here for sure.... laundry, laundry and more laundry! lol Hope your shoulder gets better soon... take care and enjoy the restful days with your pups!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Glad you have them to keep you entertained! Hate to tell you but this shoulder thing don't really leave. Advil and the hot rice bag helped me. Pin Pointed mine to vacuuming. After all the exrays etc had to be things I was doing. But Arthur has done some damage So take care hope you get some relief. Been there done that and hope it stays away. Rainy and Cold here

DottyA Cards & Things said...

So glad your enjoying the little ones! Bet they take your mind off your sholder some and make you smile..... hang in there girl, hope you get to were you can do the things you love again..
Take Care!

Kathy said...

Bella is just so adorable, Glenda! I'm glad to hear the girls are getting along! Hope your shoulder gets better soon, but at least you have something fun to watch! Blessings! Kathy

Nan G said...

What an entertaining pair they are! My girls are siblings and sometimes I think the house is falling down the way they go at it! A little posture barking might be a relief. :) take care I'll send some of our heat your way. Hugs from FL

Leslie Miller said...

Awww, sweet baby! It was very much the same with Wally when we first brought LuLu home. Soon they'll be inseparable. I didn't get much crafting done at first, either, and I still don't do as much as before because now I have two babies to love on!

Starla said...

What little cuties!
Hope your shoulder feels better soon!!