Friday, March 1, 2013

Can you believe today is March 1st. and we are spiraling toward Spring!  I'm afraid I have cabin/Spring fever!  I want to feel the sun on my face and smell the flowers once again.  We have been having lots of snow showers and winds whipping and March is definitely coming in like a lion!  I have been doing some Spring cleaning a little here and a little there so that when good weather finally comes I can go outside and stay there if I want to.  I am an outside girl for sure and long to put my hands in the dirt and start my gardening!

This morning I'm here to share another project I made for Heartfelt Creations.  I love the February release stamps, papers and dies(the Sunny Day Collection).  They have been wonderful to play with!

If you would like the products I used on this card as well as all the instructions for making it, just head over to the HC blog and it's all listed there!  While you are there, have a good look around.  There is so much creativity and beauty there this week and I know you will be inspired! 

As always you can click on the names of the design team members and go visit their blogs!  Also don't forget there is an open design team call going on right now.  Jump in with both feet and give it a shot.  You have until March 16 to apply!  You can get all instructions and requirements on the HC blog!

Well that does it for me this morning.  I plan to spend the day in my craft room doing what I love!  What do you have planned?  I hope it's something wonderful!

6 comments:

Sylvia said...

Beautiful window, Glenda, wish mine look like that I could see forever! Your flowers and card are lovely as well. I am with you, spring needs to spring! Have a wonderful Friday, Happy March.

Crafty Lark said...

Love your colours and papers, great card. xx Flora

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! Have a wonderful day and weekend!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Pretty card Glenda, love your colors and layers. Cabin fever isn't the word...almost done sorting my scrap papers and hoping for fun things this weekend. Enjoy

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your card makes me long for spring...beautiful window.

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty, all shabby and feminine. Makes me think of the garden. I'm ready to feel the sun, too. I'm outside a lot with the dogs, but not much sunshine this time of year.