Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...

Good morning everyone and welcome to Heartfelt Creations Wednesday!

 
I have really enjoyed working with the Timeless Amour collection of stamps and dies and gorgeous papers.  The heart die is going to be one of my favorites and I can envision using it over and over again.  I love girly cards and this collection leans in that direction. 
 
If you would like to know more about my card, just go visit the Heartfelt Creations blog.  My creations are shown there, along with all the other beautiful creations from the rest of the design team.  All supplies and instructions are listed with the photos.  You can also visit each design team member's blog by clicking on their names in the right hand side bar of this blog.  Leave us a comment, we love hearing from you. 
 
I hope each and every one of you has a great day and no matter where you wind up or what you are doing, take a moment for yourself and "Breathe"!

14 comments:

Rita said...

Stunning card Glenda. I love them too. Have a Good Day. Hugs Rita xx

craftieodmae said...

absolutely gorgeous, I love the pearls you added!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda, such pretty soft colors, love the rose! Hope you have a good Wednesday!

Nan G said...

Love the delicate ness of this card!

Carol Hurlock said...

Super gorgeous Glenda. I love the pearl swirl!
Bear Hugs,
Carol

Vicki Dutcher said...

The perfect girly card - pink and pearls! Beautiful~

Marisa Job said...

Gorgeous card!!! Love the colors too!!

Starla said...

Very soft and pretty!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Great card Glenda, I love the Timless Collection so lacy and feminine. Great colors here too. Enjoy your week.

merrymstamper said...

totally beautiful!! love the pink die cut heart and the gorgeous colouring!

Emily (stampingout on SCS) said...

This is lovely! I love the pearl accents. :)

Selma said...

I love the soft colors and the addition of the pearls. Gorgeous card.

TesaB said...

Stunning card, Glenda! Love the pink vintage look with the flair of pearls!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so feminine and pretty! Love the die cuts and the pink on the soft background. You've got a wonderful flair for these lovely Heartfelt designs.