Friday, July 20, 2012

Are You Up For A Christmas Card?


Can you believe it...Christmas in July!  I know, I know it's a tad early, but it is so hot here I just wanted to get into doing something that reminded me of cool!  So here she is...my little Hanglar Stanglar image.  She is colored with Distress Inks and I added a little Stickles to her wings and the hanger of the ball.  It doesn't show up too well, but trust me it is there!  The sentiment and the poinsettia are from Heartfelt Creations and of course lots of Spellbinders Dies! 
So what next?  I think I'll look for my snowman images!  Nothing like getting a head start.

That about does it for me this morning.  I have a busy morning planned and must get to moving.  Have a good day and remember the weekend is just around the corner!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

saw this on FB, it's gorgeous!!!!

Gretchen Wilson said...

Yes I'm ready, still have the village from last year up. Have to wait for the painters to come paint the LR ceilings to undo and put the houses back up. Love your card can also saw it on facebook. It's beautiful.

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Good Morning GF, Lovely, Lovely card should give me some motivation to get things started. Having a "Crafty Affair" in Oct so have to have some Halloween and Christmas things done really soon.
Have a great weekend..hoping for peace and quiet, too hot to be outdoors.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! Wonderful coloring of the sweet image!

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...a loVely card Glenda...Christmas angels are always a delight...we have a very famous store in our captital of London called Harrods (don't know if you have heard of it?)and the have a Christmas Department that is open all year round!...wishing you a super weekend...Mel :)

Sylvia said...

Such a beautiful Christmas card, Glenda, Love the image! Hope you are having a wonderful afternoon!

The Other Patti Sue said...

You have her colored to perfection! This is just as cute as can be!

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card, and I am ready for some cooler weather.

Leslie Miller said...

A real cutie pie! I love your colors. Makes for a gorgeous poinsettia flower!

Patty Sue 2 said...

You are going to be so far ahead of me! I don't seem to be able to keep my head above water lately!