Friday, April 20, 2012

Did I tell you...I Love Tags!


Just a quick post this morning.  I hope you all are doing well.  Everything is good here, just lots of extra chores going on.  I want to share with you a tag I made using some pretty paper I purchased while on an outing with my sister, The Enabler.  I love the soft blue color and I wanted to continue on with that theme.  Of course there are some Spellbinders used, some lace, a pretty flower and a sentiment from Flourishes, I'm sorry I don't remember the name of the set.  The pretty die cut holding the sentiment is a Marianne Creatables purchased from Joan's Gardens .  Joan has some awesome dies to choose from so you should go check out her store!

Well that is about all I have this morning.  Have a wonderful day and remember to "Breathe"!

13 comments:

Becky said...

WOW! Glenda, this is beautiful!!!

Rita said...

Good Morning Glenda, your tag is just so beautiful, I love all the elements and the lace is stunning. Hugs from Scotland. Rita xxx

The Other Patti Sue said...

I love your tags... they are always so beautiful!

Carla S. said...

Stunning tag, Glenda! I love the DP and trims! Wonderful design!

Caroline D. said...

Ab-so-lute-leeeee Gorgeous!! So, your sister is THE Enabler? I thought one of my friends here was THE Enabler. LOL Guess we all know one. haha Hope you have a crafty and inky weekend!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda, love that pretty paper! I also like how the frame imitates the gorgeous lace, fabulous tag! Have a wonderful day in the garden!

Unknown said...

Hi Glenda, wow this is so pretty, love the lace its fab great work and the colour is gorgeous.
I am just catching up viewing as I have been poorly, feeling much better now and will be posting soon.
You have been making some fabulous cards and projects since I have been away
well done Hugs Elaine

...the yorkshire fox... said...

...this is beautiful Glenda, the gorgeous powder blue gives a romantic feel to this rather splendid Tag...Mel :)

May said...

Stunning Glenda... love the blue and the dies are just Fabulous, Hugs May x x x

Elly said...

Great Tag Glenda. Love the colors! I do have that designpaper in my stock too, the color is soooo beautiful,

hugs, Elly

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Playing catch up..peeped about a bit and you've had some great cards too. Your soft romantic tag is great. I've been doing some fabric projects and trying to be cheery with all our gloomy rainy days. Enjoy the weekend, and happy creating.

Susanne said...

Did I tell you . . . how much I love your tag!

BearyNice2U said...

Beautiful tag,love everything about it! Just found your site, you have such awesome projects you have made and posted pictures!