Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome to Another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday......



Since it is Wednesday, I'm here to share another project I did for Heartfelt Creations.  Today it is a tag I made using purples and greens.  For all the products I used and the instructions for this tag, just head on over to the Heartfelt Creations blog.  Everything is listed there along with the instructions for this project.  While you are there you can see all the beautiful submissions from the other design team members.  You can always visit each individual team member's blog by clicking on the names on the sidebar of my blog.  You will truly be inspired when you visit. 

I know this is short and sweet this morning, but I have a ton of stuff to do today and I need to get to moving!  So have a wonderful day and I hope you enjoy my tag!

28 comments:

JoZart Designs said...

Gorgeous tag and the seam binding as ribbon sets it off perfectly.
JoZarty x

Spyder said...

This is lovely!!

(Lyn))

Becky said...

Glenda, this is gorgeous! That flower looks almost real!!!

craftieodmae said...

WOWZERS!!!! This is a traffic stopper!!! Absolutley gorgeous!

Emmy said...

What an amazing tag, Glenda! Love your colour combination!

Rita said...

Absolutely Stunning Glenda. I am having a bash at my very first tag to-day. hugs Rita xxx

Beate said...

Gorgeous flowers and tag!
Hugs and smiles

Janett said...

Wow, Beautiful Tag. Love your flowers, they are amazing.

Selma said...

Glenda you are a master at creating gorgeous tags. This is fabulous!

LISA said...

I am always inspired when I see your creations Glenda!!! This is absolutely gorgeous girl!!! Love love love it!! I am inspired!! ♥

The Other Patti Sue said...

Pure gorgeousness! Super pretty!

Broni said...

Another gorgeous work of art from you, Glenda! Love it!

Elly said...

Gorgeous creation Glenda!!!

Carla S. said...

Stunning tag, Glenda! Wonderful coloring of the gorgeous flowers!

Lisa Lynne said...

Gorgeous tag! Love the purples.

Sylvia said...

Beautiful tag, Glenda, I love that color! Your flowers are fabulous as always, have a fun Leap Day!

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Glenda, there is something special on my blog for you, if you wouldnt mind going to collect it, xxx

Joelle said...

Absolutely gorgeous tag!! Love the colors and the seam binding is just yum!!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Oh this Tag is perfect. I love tags and the color here is so vibrant, looks great with the aged, distressing. Enjoy

Dawn B. said...

This is so pretty. Your coloring is amazing. I love the depth of color. Great job.

Lisa aka Raining said...

Totally stunning!!!!

Sue from Oregon said...

This is pure gorgeousness!

Angelica Turner said...

So beautiful Glenda, love the colors.

Starla said...

I think I would love to have a garden full of all your flower creations!!

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Beautiful tag! Your coloring is gorgeous!

Marie-Louise said...

Beautiful tag.

Carol Hurlock said...

This is just beautiful Glenda. I love the color combination and those exquisite flowers. Very elegant and inspiring in your signature style.

Leslie Miller said...

You've colored and arranged those flowers so beautifully this tag rivals those other gorgeous flowers you use so well. Love the colors!