Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Welcome to another Heartfelt Creations Wednesday...


Good morning everyone!  It is Wednesday and time to share another Heartfelt Creations card that I made.  I just love working with flowers and this pansy is so beautiful and a joy to work with.  The two sets of stamps I worked with on this card are from the LIMITED EDITION section and all will be discontinued December 31, so if you would like to have these you need to hurry and get your order in.  The stamp sets I used on this card are:  HCPC 2254 Leafy Swirls PreCut Set and HCPC 2274 Graceful Pansy 2 PreCut Set.

My card is clean and simple and I let the flower make the statement.  If you would like to get all the specifics on this card and several other projects created by the design team, go on over to the Heartfelt Creations Blog and check it out!  The design team has created some beautiful projects just for your delight and I am sure you will be delighted when you see all the beauty!  If you would like to visit the individual blogs of the design team, just click on their names in the side panel of this blog and it will take you to their blogs.  Leave them a comment; we all love hearing what you think of our creations.

And now, a little reminder about a wonderful giveaway you will not want to miss out on!

Heartfelt Creations Christmas Gift Certificate GiveAway: As a thank you to all our loyal HC customers, Heartfelt Creations will be giving away 50 - $50 Dollar Gift Certificates on December 21st at 9PM EST. On December 21st we will be providing you with the direct link to the giveaway page on our blog, Facebook and email. Once the page goes live you submit your information and a $50 gift certificate will automatically be emailed. Once the 50 gift certificate limit has been reached it will be indicated on the page. Mark your calenders and make sure you are available at that time, they will be snatched up quickly!

Well that is about it for me today.  I hope you have a great day and a wonderful rest of the week.  I know everyone is super busy trying to get ready for Christmas, so don't forget to "Breathe"!

14 comments:

craftieodmae said...

your card is gorgeous, I love the pansy!!!! sounds like a fun thing going on over at HC, I'll mark my calendar for sure!!!

Emmy said...

What an elegant and beautiful card! Love your colour combination!
hugs 'n smiles,
Emmy

Beate said...

Lovely CAS card, Glenda.
Hugs and smiles

Cibele Glazer said...

I just love CAS cards and especially when there is a large BEAUTIFUL focal point. This is fabulous!

Sylvia said...

Beautiful card, Glenda! The pansy is lovely, beautifully colored. I still have a few blooming. It is warmish here today. Hope you have a lovely Wednesday.

Carla S. said...

Gorgeous card, Glenda! I love the CAS design and the beautiful flower!

The Other Patti Sue said...

What a gorgeous creation! So pretty!

Wendy said...

My grandmother grew pansies and this card made me immediately think of her! Absolutely gorgeous!

Carol Hurlock said...

Aaaa-it's springtime at your blog!!! How refreshing after seeing lots of Christmas creations. This pansy is just beautiful. It does say it all!!!

marsha said...

Just stunning Glenda! Love the pansy and the deep, rich colors.
Hugs,
Marsha

Candy's Creations Blog said...

Your card is beautiful! I love the pansy too!

Andrea Ewen said...

Wow, Glenda...talk about an image jumping out at you! That flower is colored brilliantly and I love the glittery center! A beautiful work of art!

Angelica Turner said...

Simply gorgeous Glenda, love the clean lines and colors.

Caroline D. said...

Love this pansy card with the blingy center!! Such a happy card!