Monday, May 9, 2011

To Cheer You.......

Good morning everyone...I hope you are up and ready to go because it is Monday all over the place!   Do you have your week planned out yet?  I have lots to do this week.  I'm hoping to get the back porch cleaned off and ready to sit outside. 

This morning I want to share another card I did for Heartfelt Creations.  You can find these wonderful stamps here:  heartfeltcreations.us




You know, sometimes it is amazing what you will find hidden away if you look.  This old embossing stencil was purchased back in 1997 and I had put it away and I'm not sure I ever used it; but it came in handy for this card.  I have a whole case of these stencils....I really need to go through it and pick out some and work with them again.  They are very pretty, I think.  Now If I could just remember what I did with my light box and cutting tools!

Hope your Monday is filled with many blessings and lots of sunshine!  And always remember to take a moment and "Breathe"!!


Supplies:
HCPC 3387 Luscious Cheery Swirls PreCut Set. Copic Markers (R22-R24-YG06)- Crystal Lacquer, Spellbinder Dies (Labels 6) Peeled Paint Distress Ink, Memento Ink in black, Offray Ribbon, Embossing Stencil (LGG04 by Lynn Harlow 1997-Frame)3-D Zots, Zip Dry Glue

13 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Love it! Ya just can't beat those stamps love how you showcased the cherries!!!

Chris(craft) and Dave(photos) Richards said...

A very cherry, sorry, cheery card for a monday
morning, love it Glenda ...!!
love and hugs
chris richards
xxx

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Such a lovely simple and fresh card... from the green striped background paper to the Lovely white embossed frame for the Beautifully colored Cherries. Just a Lovely Card! I've never used the embossing frames... I'll have to check into that!

The Other Patti Sue said...

I LOVE this Glenda! Simply gorgeous!

Shaz in Oz.CalligraphyCards said...

Love this one too Magpie! dont you hate how you cant find things? and then when not looking you come upon them!! Shaz in oz.x

Selma said...

I love how you showcased this pretty stem of cherries. I too have a lot of those old embossing stencils I should check out. This one was perfect for this design.

Sylvia said...

Oh Glenda! I am loving this card. I wish I lived where there were cherries hanging on the tree. I can just taste these. My porch was cleared off and cleaned Thursday, but there will be leaves blowing back, just not so many!Happy Monday!

Clare Curcio said...

Hi, Glenda! This is Clare in Mount Juliet, TN. I love your card! I was on the HC design team last term. I love the embossing, and the white background sets the cherries on fire, like Cherry Jubilee!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I do love the stencil, and the cherry bunch is so cute and perky! Love your coloring and cutting. I'll bet it's just wonderful on your back porch this time of year. I lived in Missouri as an adolescent -- such a long time ago, but still a vivid memory of those spring and summer evenings on the porch. Enjoy!

Beate said...

Glenda, your card is beautiful. The embossed frame is so elegant and your coloring of those cherries is beautiful.
Hugs and smiles

Starla said...

What a gorgeous CAS card!!

Janine said...

This would cheer anyone up!! Great job!!

Patty Sue 2 said...

Glenda, this is just beautiful. Next month we will hold our annual "Cherry Festival". This card just makes me think of the fun week, it is lovely!