Monday, May 2, 2011

A Happy Monday Morning......

Good Monday everyone.....I know I sound so cheerful for it to be  Monday, but  that is how I feel.  Life is good.  This morning I want to share another card I made for Heartfelt Creations...

                                           


Heartfelt Creations Supplies:

HCPC 3386 Cheery Cardinal PreCut Set
HCD 706 Cardinal Family Die
HCPC 3353 Cardinal Family PreCut Set
HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set

You can visit the Heartfelt Creations Home and find all of these stamps and dies to purchase.  Their stamps are such good quality products that you will be very happy with them.  They are perfect for Copic Markers and have such elegance in their images.  Your gonna love them!


I stamped my image, extra cardinal and posy on to two pieces of cream colored card stock and colored  with Copic Markers. On the main image I distressed the edges with my fingernail and sponged distress ink on to edges. Cut out cardinal and extra posy and attach to main image using 3D-Zots to give added dimension. Add rhinestone to center of flower. Tie a bow and attach to lower right hand side of card and then stamp sentiment onto card stock and cut out. Adhere the sentiment onto the card using 3D-Zot to pop up.

I hope you enjoy this card.  I really had a fun time making it.  I just love this Cardinal Series and I know you will too!  Well I'm off to get my next cup of coffee...I must get it in gear this morning as I have a gazillion errands to run today.  Hope your Monday is a wonderful one and remember to take a moment and "Breathe"!!


Other Supplies: Copic Markers (Y38,E0000, R22, R24, R08, YG03, G20, E33, Y17,R27,YG00)Ranger Distress Ink (Tea Dye)Ribbon, Zip Dry Glue, Memento Ink (Black) 3D-Zots

11 comments:

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Glenda your card is Lovely and really made me feel good taking it all in... as always you did a beautiful job coloring, and love the 3-D affect too..
Yes it is a Great Monday!

craftieodmae said...

awesome card, love the image, your coloring and look at that perfect bow!!!!

The Other Patti Sue said...

Your certainly rockin out these cardinal cards! This is stunning... colored to perfection as is your wonderful bow!

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Happy May. Wow time flies by Great job on the coloring of this. Really beautiful. We sure had a variety of birds here yesterday. Had to get out the bird book, Thrushes, Red headed wood pecker, yellow finches and a few I couldn't find names for but they were tiny with lots of color.Enjoy the week.

Sylvia said...

Morning Glenda! Love your card! Such a beautiful cardninal. We have one that is new this year and he sits in the trees all day long and just sings away! He is so beautiful and so is his singing!

marsha said...

Gorgeous Glenda! Love your coloring and what a fabulous bow (love the color contrast)!
Hugs,
Marsha

Starla said...

Does blog hopping count as taking time to breathe?! hehe
I love all the cardinal creations you are making. I really NEED to invest in this set!

Selma said...

Glenda this is a beautiful card. Your coloring is gorgeous and that ribbon is so perfect.

The Rubber Maid said...

Awesome card made with all that Heartfelt goodies. Love the ribbon setting off the beauty of the cardinal. Pat

Unknown said...

Glenda this is stunning. Your coloring is just perfect. I can't wait to order my first Heartfelt Creations stamp set. You have become one of my fave enablers.

A Consuming Passion said...

Glenda you've made so many beautiful projects this month.......I haven't managed to keep up with them all!!!! This is a beautiful card, lovely colouring and the ribbon is spot on.