Tuesday, February 15, 2011

This Little Number.....

As many of you know I entered the Spellbinders Design Team contest and made it through Round #1.  I was so pleased I almost peed my pants!  This is what did it for me.....  I know it is way past Christmas but I wanted you to see this little number.  I'm really proud of this ornament and it will be on my tree forevermore!

Then Round #2 came along and I stubbed my toe!  I froze up.....I screamed, ranted and raved but to no avail.....I even whined a little.....I just don't have a flair for scrapbooking.  So sadly I didn't make it through.    It's ok though I'm going to be ok.....and maybe, just maybe I'll pay a little more attention to scrapbookers!  I can't wait to see who winds up on the Design Team.  I'll know they will be wonderful!  Maybe next year!

10 comments:

craftieodmae said...

well I absolutely love the ornament!!! It's like WOWSZERS!!!! But hey, you are a winner to us, your fans!!!!

Beate said...

Your ornament is gorgeous! I am sorry you didn't make it through round 2. Next time! Because your work is gorgeous and it's always a joy to visit your blog.
Hugs and smiles

Dawn B. said...

This is amazing.. I LOVE all the layers. Keep trying next year because you rocked this. Great job.

The Other Patti Sue said...

Oh My Glenda... this is amazing! Your #1 in my book!

Susanne said...

That ornament is fab. Don't worry, you'll get 'em next time.

Sylvia said...

Your ornament is gorgeous!Congrats on making stage 1. That is indeed an accomplishment. As for scrapbooking it takes so much time, just like the design team you were entering for. They spend an enormous amount of time, you just can not imagine. But don't you feel good?!

DottyA Cards & Things said...

Round "1" is Wonderful!!! You have the talent, and the desire, so it's just a matter of time before they recognize you. However you have already been recognized by "US" I look forward to your blog each day all your ideas and help a BIG Thanks you!.

Wendy said...

I adore this ornament!! I am so amazed at what you come up with!!

The Dolphin Inn said...

Congrats on making it through the first round, this ornament is stunning xxx

Patty Sue 2 said...

Your ornament is beautiful! You should be so proud to have made it to round one. Remember scrapbooking is just like making a card, you just have bigger card stock and your image (s) are pictures! Easy peasy! I expect to see you in "Boise" next year! LOL!