Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Just a little reminder......

Tomorrow is Thursday and Joan's Gardens will celebrate her 25th. weekly challenge with a prize package from Heartfelt Creations.  This baby will be worth $286 and I don't know about you, but I would love to win this one!  You can visit Joan's Blog and check out her details on this challenge!  I have been participating in Joan's Challenges from the very beginning and I have really had a great time with each challenge.  She always has a nice gift to go to the winner, but this one is awesome.  I'm just saying, you might want to participate this week as this is an awesome package.

Joan has many items to purchase on her blog and she is a very quick shipper and everything always arrives in tip top condition.  She is definitely a class act! 

See you tomorrow at Joans!

No comments: