Friday, July 9, 2010

Just For Fun Color Challenge #19


Happy Friday and welcome to Just For Fun's Color Challenge #19!  These are our colors: Light Blue, Brown and Cream.  What fun colors they are to play with!  Why don't you come play with us and you might be the winner of a $50 spending spree at JFF Stamps!  All you have to do is create a card or project using these colors and JFF Stamps if you have them.  If you don't have any yet, just use whatever you have but use these colors.  Once you have a card or project, just go to the Just For Fun Blog jffstamps.typepad.com/jffstamps/ and link back to your card or project.  Now go create and I look forward to seeing what you come up with!  Now here is my card!  The light reflected off parts of the top layer and it looks like the embossing doesn't go all the way round, but it does.  Sorry for terrible photo!


The stamp I used is F2714 - Wildflower Silhouette you can purchase it here:  jffstamps.com
I stamped the image with Stormy Sky Ranger Distress Ink.  I made lots and lots of layers using the colors in card stock and Spellbinders Dies.  Once I had all my layers assembled, I mounted them on a base card of light blue.  Lots and lots of cutting!  I used a texture folder to add dimension to one of the layers!  I hope you enjoy!  Now why don't you visit the Blogs of the other JFF Designers participating in this week's challenge.  You just might get inspired.....I know I do when I visit!

JFF Design Team Members:
Glenda Brooks - You are here

Supplies list:
JFF Stamps
Ranger Distress Ink
Card Stock
Spellbinders Dies
Texture Fades from Tim Holtz

8 comments:

Broni said...

Glenda, I LOVE all your layers and how you used the die cuts. Just beautiful!

Kay D said...

This is stunning! I love all those layers- genius use of the dies, too! I am in Shelbyville TN for the time being (relocating to SC at the end of the month) :(
Thanks for your sweet comment on my project!

Kay D said...

I just had to leave another comment. I was checking out the rest of your blog, and my goodness, you do BEAUTIFUL work! Happy to follow you!

Margarita Ybarra said...

Love the circle "frame" on top. Your card is lovely, as always.

Starla said...

GORGEOUS!! I love how you framed this!!

Sandy in FL said...

You framed this just perfect. You will be our frame queen. lol

Luana said...

Very creative.

Sylvia said...

Absolutely beautiful, Glenda!