Saturday, March 13, 2010

Hello All.....

Well, we finally made it to Saturday.....At least I did! I spent the afternoon yesterday going through my drawer of punches and sharpened and waxed them so they would be in good shape and ready to go. This is something I had been meaning to do; just never seemed to have the time. Now that little chore is DONE! I didn't make a card yesterday, but I'm hoping to finish one today or tomorrow. I don't have any major household chores for today, which I just love. I can spend my Saturday doing whatever I want. I have not had that luxury for many years. Saturdays were spent, cleaning, moping floors, laundry and scrubbing bathrooms. You know....the Suzi Homemaker day. By the time I finished all that I didn't have any energy for anything else. I love being at home every day. I wasn't sure how that would affect me, but I'm thinking I was ready.

Well guys, I'm going for my second cup of coffee and We will talk later...

No comments: