Sunday, January 10, 2010

2010 CALENDAR



I have been working on a calendar for 2010. I am using clear stamps from Flourishes. I really love these flower stamps but I'm not really sharp on taking the pictures yet. I just point & shoot and am trying to learn more about my camera.

It is so cold here again this morning. A brisk 17 degrees outside. Warmer than yesterday when we registered 9. Too cold to stick your head outside for very long at a time! Hoping for warmer temps soon. This is day 8 I think of sub-zero temps.
I like cold weather, but this is just crazy.

We have a new addition to our family....Bret...He is a shephard, huskey mix; 6 years old and found at Noah's Ark no kill shelter. He was picked up at a school several years ago where the teacher and class had been feeding him. When school was out for summer they called Noah's Ark to come and get him. We are keeping him and Gypsie up for the extreme cold days. I'm hoping to take pictures today to show you. He is very agreeable and I don't think we will have any problems at all with him. Hoping he will be company for Gypsie. She has really been grieving for Max and we decided it was time to bring her a companion.

No comments: