Friday, November 6, 2009

OUR BELOVED MAX IS GONE

Yes, we are mourning the death of our beloved Max. He passed on Halloween morning and Carl and I are not yet ready to talk about it. We miss him so much, words cannot explain. If you have never loved a pet then you don't know what I'm speaking of but it hurts just like any family member passing. If you know me then you have heard me say numerous times, "I like animals better than people." That is because they love you unconditionally, they don't lie, cheat or steal. They are always happy to see you and will forgive almost anything. We should take a lesson from them. Max was always wide open and running like the wind; very verbal and he had a way of turning his head and showing me his teeth (his grin). I am finding that the quiet has been overpowering. Bear with me as we work through this very difficult time. My creative juices just are not flowing yet. I know Christmas is drawing near, but I will just have to hustle later.

I will post more later, but for now, this seems to be all I have to say. Work awaits and I have to get moving soon. Thanks for being so understanding.

No comments: