Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Christmas Card #4


Good Tuesday morning. Yes I'm up and having my second cup of coffee. This is my Christmas card #4. I'm not sure if I am going to make it or not. I always do this and wind up getting really frazzled. There is so much I want to do but time just gets away from me. I'm planning on crafting this coming Holiday weekend. It will be just us this year, no kids or grandkids as they are traveling and working soooo I just might have some time to play. I know, I know it is only Thanksgiving, however, my mojo is a little sluggish and I'm hoping to get jump started soon. This card uses white, green and red cardstock....a stamp from Just Rite Stampers, copic markers and a dash of diamond dust glitter. It is a simple 4x4 square card and I love the clean lines.

Well I am off to get more coffee and try and get jump started on the day. Have a blessed day!

No comments: